CHURCHILL ROOSEVELT HIGHWAY-WESTBOUND
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the general public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Churchill Roosevelt Highway (Westbound) between the Macoya Intersection and the University of the West Indies (St. Augustine). The disruption will take place from Tuesday 27th October, 2020 to Tuesday 10th November, 2020. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works.
Hours of Work:
8:00 PM to 4:30 AM
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces