FACTS ON CERTIFIED COPIES
APPLICATION FOR CERTIFIED COPIES, EXTRACTS AND INSPECTION CERTIFICATES
- The Application for Certified Copies, Extracts and Inspection require an appointment. Persons interested in accessing this service can click this link to book an appointment https://licensingappointment.mowt.gov.tt/
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR A CERTIFIED COPY
- Two forms of Valid Identification ( National ID, Passport)
- A fee of $100.00
- Fill out the Application for Certified Copy for Vehicle Registration Certificate Form
COLLECTION OF CERTIFIED COPIES & EXTRACTS
- Appointments are not required for the Collection of Certified Copies, Extracts and Inspection Certificates.
- Persons are encouraged to visit the Ministry’s Website link (http://www.mowt.gov.tt/Divisions/Transport-Division/Services/Certified-Copy to verify if certified copies are available / ready for collection prior to visiting the Caroni, Wrightson Road and San Fernando Licensing Offices.
CERTIFIED COPIES WITH MISSING DATA OR THAT NEEDS UPDATING
- Persons who require updates on their certified copies are required to make an appointment at https://licensingappointment.mowt.gov.tt/ utilizing the ‘Vehicular Transactions’ and ‘ Notification of Change (Name, Address, Engine, Colour etc) Section’