The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic
disruption along the Valencia Road, from the Valencia Junction to the 5 km mark heading east. This is
necessary in order to facilitate Road Rehabilitation and Slope Stabilization works which will commence
on Wednesday 13th February, 2019 between the hours of 8 AM to 4 PM.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:-
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website
(www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350.