Temporary Traffic Disruption-CRH NIHERST to Piarco
21 Mar 2017
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC DISRUPTION
CHURCHILL ROOSEVELT HIGHWAY
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption from Wednesday 22nd March, 2017 to Tuesday 4th April, 2017 from 10AM to 6PM daily, along the Churchill Roosevelt Highway (Westbound) between NIHERST and the Piarco Intersection.
This is necessary in order to facilitate road rehabilitation works which are expected to take place during this period.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:-
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.