Legal Supplement Part B—Vol. 61, No. 86—5th May, 2022 385
Legal Notice 100
REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT, CHAP. 48:50
MADE BY THE MINISTER OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT UNDER SECTION 65
OF THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
THE TRAFFIC CONTROL (TAROUBA INTERCHANGE) ORDER, 2022
1. This Order may be cited as the Traffic Control (Tarouba Interchange) Order, 2022.
Download Legal Notice
2. This Order comes into operation on Monday 9th May, 2022.
3. A person driving a vehicle proceeding in an easterly direction along the Tarouba Link Road is not permitted to exit right from Tarouba Link Road onto Michael Rahael Boulevard.
4. A person driving a vehicle proceeding in an easterly direction along the Tarouba Link Road intending to access Michael Rahael Boulevard shall do so via the San Fernando By-Pass.
5. During the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, the eastbound shoulder of the Tarouba Link Road shall be used as a lane.
6. A person driving a vehicle shall not park, stop or wait on the eastbound shoulder of the Tarouba Link Road between the hours of 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday except in the case of an emergency.
7. A person who contravenes this Order commits a traffic violation and is liable to a fine of three thousand dollars.
Dated this 4th day of May, 2022.
Minister of Works and Transport