Legal Supplement Part B—Vol. 61, No. 77—22nd April, 2022 353
LEGAL NOTICE No. 84
REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT, CHAP. 48:50
MADE BY THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE WITH THE CONSENT OF THE MINISTER OF WORKS AND
TRANSPORT UNDER SECTION 67(1) OF THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
THE TRAFFIC CONTROL (EXPERIMENTAL SCHEME) (KERN STREET, VANCE RIVER ROMAN
CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, LA BREA) REGULATIONS, 2022
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Traffic Control (Experimental Scheme) (Kern Street, Vance River Roman Catholic Primary School, La Brea) Regulations, 2022.
2. These Regulations come into operation on Monday 25th April, 2022 and expire on Sunday 24th July, 2022.
3. A person driving a motor vehicle shall not park on the eastern side of Kern Street between the hours of 7.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Monday to Friday except public holidays.
4. A person driving a motor vehicle shall not enter Kern Street from the Southern Main Road between the hours of 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. Monday to Friday except public holidays.
5. A person who contravenes these Regulations commits a traffic violation and is liable to a fine of seven hundred and fifty dollars for the first traffic violation and to a fine of one thousand dollars for every subsequent traffic violation.
6. Without prejudice to any other liability incurred by a commission of a traffic violation, vehicles found parked in contravention of these Regulations may be removed by the Police and impounded and dealt with in accordance with section 108(1)(b) of the Motor Vehicles and Road Traffic Act.
Dated this 14th day of April, 2022.
Acting Commissioner of Police
Approved this 21st day of April, 2022.
Minister of Works and Transport
Download Legal Notice