REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT, CHAP. 48:50
MADE BY THE MINISTER OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT UNDER SECTION 65 OF THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
THE TRAFFIC CONTROL (NAPARIMA-MAYARO ROAD,PRINCES TOWN ORDER, 2022
1. This Order may be cited as the Traffic Control (Naparima-Mayaro Road, Princes Town) Order, 2022.
2. This Order comes into operation on Monday 16th May, 2022.
3. A person driving a motor vehicle shall not park on the western and eastern sides of the Naparima-Mayaro Road, Princes Town from M1 Tasker Road to Lothians Road.
4. A person who contravenes this Order commits a traffic violation and is liable to a fine of three thousand dollars.
5. Without prejudice to any other liability incurred by a commission of a traffic violation, vehicles found parked in contravention of this Order may be removed by the Police and impounded and dealt with in accordance
with section 108(1)(b) of the Motor Vehicles and Road Traffic Act.
Dated this 6th day of May, 2022.
Minister of Works and Transport
For further information and updates, visit www.mowt.gov.tt and official social media pages.