The project site is located in Cap-de-Ville is an open stretch of beach on the southwestern coast of Trinidad located within the borough of Point Fortin.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Construction of 1004 linear meters of rock revetment at a crest elevation of +2.7m;
- Construction of 220m of timber boardwalk between Beach Road and Seaview Drive #1
- Construction of 631 meters of concrete paver walkway;
- Landscaping works and drainage, and ancillary works
BENEFITS OF THE PROJECT
- The protection of residential and commercial infrastructural assets from coastal erosion and inundation
- An increase in amenity value of the project area.