Application For Excavation

Agencies or persons wishing to conduct excavation works on roads that fall under the jurisdiction (For Excavation Works on the Highways, Main Roads, and Road Reserves) must first obtain permission from the Highways Division of the Ministry of Works and Transport before commencing such projects. Here is the Application Form to obtain authorization to conduct Excavation Works.

To access this service, contact the Highways Division:

Highways Division
Level 2, Head Office
Ministry of Works and Transport
Corner of Richmond and London Streets
Port of Spain