Pipe Route Certificate

Agencies or persons wishing to do any type of excavation works on roads that fall under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Works and Transport must first apply for an official permit to do such. Permission must first be obtained from the Highways Division before commencing such projects. Here is the Application Form to obtain a Pipe Route Certificate

For further information please contact:

Highways Division
Level 2, Head Office
MInistry of Works and Transport
Corner of Richmond and London Streets
Port of Spain