The Transport Division is pleased to announce an improved process for requesting driving records. In an effort to enhance convenience and efficiency for our valued customers, we have streamlined the requirements and procedures for obtaining driving records.
Effective immediately, individuals seeking their driving records are required to provide the following:
1) A signed letter addressed to the Transport Commissioner, including the following:
In-Person Submission: You may hand-deliver your request to the Transport Commissioner at the Caroni Licensing Officer, located on the Southern Main Road in Caroni, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
- Address of Institution in relevant Country/ Province.
- Copy of Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Licence.
- Email address.
- A valid Trinidad and Tobago contact number.
- State a preferred method of collection (Email Delivery or On-Site collection)
Online Submission: Alternatively, you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the request is signed in PDF format and attached to the email.
- Separate request for each applicant.
- Driving Records requests are usually completed within three (3) to five (5) working days.