Guidelines to Apply for Vehicle Testing Station/Fleet Owner
The Licensing Division of the Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise of the new process for applying for a Vehicle Testing Station/Fleet Owner is as follows:
Guidelines for application of Vehicle Testing Station (VTS) or Fleet Owner
- To access the Online Application Portal, Click this link
- Click on “Start your application”
- Select “Fleet Owner Compound Inspection” or “Vehicle Testing” (Click to download Fleet Owner Requirements, click to download Vehicle Testing Station Requirements)
- Click “Next” and Complete filling in all required information.
- On completion of filling out all the required information, proceed to Print and Sign.
- Visit the VTS Section at the Caroni Licensing Office to submit and validate all relevant documents along with the Printed and Signed Application Form.
- All attempts will be made to provide feedback within fourteen (14) working days after document validation.