Useful Resources: Safety tips and links to the various benefits offered by various Government Ministries and institutions.
#StayatHomeMeasureineffect #SaveLives #StayHome #StaySafe #FlattentheCurve
CREDIBLE SOURCES FOR INFORMATION ON COVID-19
Ministry of Health - Trinidad and Tobago & Ministry of Communications Trinidad and Tobago | The Office of the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago | World Health Organization (WHO) | Centre for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov | PAHO-WHO
STATEMENT ON COVID-19 IN TT
- Prime Minister Dr. the Honourable Keith Rowley’s Parliament Statement on COVID-19
2. Dr. the Honourable Keith Rowley, Prime Minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago chairs first road map to recovery meeting
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES Ministry of Health - Trinidad and Tobago
- Guidelines for the use of masks
- The proper way to wash your hands
- How to self-quarantine?
- Public Health (2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) (NO. 11) Regulations, 2020 made by the Minister of Health. Click the link to view and download Regulations on the Ministry of Communications Trinidad and Tobago’s website. These Regulations shall have effect from 20 April, 2020 to 30 April, 2020.
SOCIAL SUPPORT GRANTS - Ministry of Social Development and Family Services
Social Support Application Forms for Retrenched, Terminated and Individuals/Families with Reduced Income are available via the Ministry’s website : www.social.gov.tt
- Employee/ Employer Form
2. Self Employed Form
SALARY RELIEF GRANTS - Ministry of Finance, Trinidad and Tobago
- Salary Relief Grants - Guidelines and Procedures
- Salary Relief Grant Downloadable Form | Salary Relief Grant Download Fillable Application Form
3. Frequently Asked Questions
on the Salary Relief Grant being administered by the National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago (NIBTT).
MENTAL HEALTH- Trinidad and Tobago Association of Psychologists - TTAP
Many people are concerned whether or not what they are experiencing is symptomatic of Covid-19. This is a helpful summary to do a quick evaluation! Should you be experiencing any of the Anxiety or other overwhelming emotions, please reach out to us via the TTAP Covid-19 Response Hotline! Check out www.psychologytt.org
or @ttaponline on Instagram for the full list of numbers! courtesy Trinidad and Tobago Association of Psychologists - TTAP
Useful links :
- Managing stress & coping during Stay at Home Measure
- COVID-19 Anxiety
- How to cope with coronavirus self-isolation
- Amcham T&T offers tips for managing mental health
- Ways to cope with stress:
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories including social media: Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly can be upsetting.
- Take care of your body: Take deep breaths, stretch | Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals | Exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep |Avoid alcohol and drugs
Make time to unwind: Try to do some other activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others: Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
6. Psycosocial support Courtesy Trinidad and Tobago Red Cross Society
Psychosocial support is an essential part of the TTRCS’s humanitarian response. You can access free psychosocial support services through this toll-free hotline – 866-TTRC (8872).
CLEANING, HANDLING AND SANITIZING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES Courtesy Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries
Now that you have bought or harvested your produce the next step is to clean and prepare for storage and or consumption.
- Prepare the work area
2. Clean fruits and vegetables with water
3. Sanitize fruits and vegetables with bleach solution
MANAGEMENT OF THE COVID-19 at the Ministry of Works and Transport Trinidad & Tobago
- The introduction of a 5 month waiver on renewal of Driving Permits
- Management of COVID-19: Guidelines for Public Transport
- Delay in the Proclamation of the Motor Vehicles Road Traffic Act No. 9 of 2017
- Waiver of Port Charges and other Affiliated Charges related to the Importation of goods
- All Public Transport Systems Public Service vehicles were mandated to operate at 50% passenger seating capacity in keeping with social distancing guidelines RE COVID-19
6. Temporary Closure of all Licensing Offices
7. New Sailing Schedule for the Water Taxi Service
Updated 21st April, 2020