MADE BY THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE WITH THE CONSENT OF THE MINISTER OF WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE UNDER SECTION 67(1) OF THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
REGULATIONSTHE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT, CHAP. 48:50
REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
THE TRAFFIC CONTROL (EXPERIMENTAL SCHEME) (GROVE ROAD, VALSAYN) REGULATIONS, 2015
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Traffic Control (Experimental Scheme) (Grove Road, Valsayn) Regulations, 2015.
2. These Regulations shall commence on Tuesday 1st September, 2015 and expire on Monday 30th November, 2015.
3. A person driving a motor vehicle shall proceed in a westerly direction only on Grove Road from Queen Elizabeth Avenue to Prince Charles Avenue, between the hours of 4.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m., Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
4. A person driving a motor vehicle along Prince Charles Avenue shall not enter Grove Road to proceed in an easterly direction, between the hours of 4.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m., Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
5. A person who contravenes these Regulations is liable on summary conviction, in the case of a first offence, to a fine of seven hundred and fifty dollars, and in the case of a second or subsequent offence, to a fine of one thousand dollars.
Dated this 18th day of August, 2015.
Acting Commissioner of Police
Approved this 26th day of August, 2015.
Minister of Works and Infrastructure
Legal Supplement Part B–Vol. 54, No. 91–27th August, 2015 1403
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, CARONI
REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO–2015