The National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO) in partnership with the Ministry of Works and Transport (MOWT) wishes to advise the general public (motorists/residents/pedestrians)
• There will be traffic disruption(s) along the eastbound and westbound lanes of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway (CRH) in the vicinity of the Curepe Interchange between the hours of 9:00p.m on Wednesday 12 th February, 2020 and 3:00a.m. on Thursday 13 th February, 2020.
• One (1) lane of traffic will remain open to motorists along the CRH - Westbound at all times.
• Two (2) lanes of traffic will remain open to motorists along the CRH - Eastbound at all times.
This traffic disruption is necessary to facilitate the completion of works associated with casting the Bridge
Deck for the Curepe Interchange. Motorists are advised however that the following alternative route
will be in effect:
During this period ONLY the Priority Bus Route will be open from its intersections with the Uriah Butler Highway (Mt. Hope Intersection) to the Macoya Road Intersection.
Motorists are also advised to comply with following:
• Proceed with caution and drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
• Observe all temporary directional signage provided on the approaches to the site
• instructions issued by police officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
• Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
All precautions are being taken by the MOWT, NIDCO and its Contractor to guarantee proper Health,
Safety and Environmental Standards are maintained.
We thank you for your continued cooperation and regret any inconvenience caused.