Government of The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Who We Are
Customer Care Centre
The Procurement Unit of the Ministry of Works and Transport is responsible for the following services:
1. To procure required services, materials, equipment, and construction while ensuring that quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness are achieved.
2. To ensure that procurement transactions are conducted in a manner providing full and open competition whenever practicable.
3. To comply with procurement rules and applicable legislation and regulations as required.
4. To solicit the participation of all qualified and responsible contractors and suppliers in the procurement process.
5. To enhance accountability of the MOWT, for their procurement decisions and actions.
6. To assure equity for all parties involved in the procurement process.
7. To obtain the best value for the money spent.
8. To eliminate the possibility of corruption or unethical practices in the procurement process.
Award of Contracts
Contractor's Information Portal
Decision to Award Contracts