TEMPORARY TRAFFIC DISRUPTION
ST LUCIEN ROAD, DIEGO MARTIN
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there would be a temporary traffic disruption along St Lucien Road (in the vicinity of KFC), off the Diego Martin Highway heading in a northerly direction to North Post Road. This is necessary in order to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works, which are expected to commence on Friday 14th January 2022 and end on Saturday 29th January 2022.
The hours of work are:
9:00 P.M. - 4:00 A.M.
Please Note: Only local traffic would be permitted within the work zone. Motorists are advised to utilize Sierra Leone Road as an alternative access route during this time.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Download Public Notice