The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Churchill Roosevelt Highway West Bound Lanes, between Maloney and Piarco Intersections. This is necessary to facilitate paint markings which will take place on Saturday 25th June 2022 between the hours of 8:00a.m to 5:30 p.m.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website (www.mowt.gov.tt
) or call the PURE Unit
Download Public Notice