The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption between the Priority Bus Route and Maritime Roundabout (Inclusive of 5th Street, 6th Street and 10th Avenue). The disruption will take place from Monday 24th January, 2022 to Monday 18th July, 2022. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation and Drainage works.
The hours of work are as follows:
8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffi
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Download Public Notice