The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Thomas Street, Off the Eastern Main Road, Arouca. These works commenced on Monday 19th September 2022, and is expected to be completed on Saturday 17th December, 2022 between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. This has become necessary to facilitate Culvert Reconstruction works.
Motorists are kindly advised to utilize Francis Street and Railway Road as alternative access routes for the duration of this project.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052.
Download Public Notice