The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption at the B1/2 Golden Grove Bridge, along Golden Grove Road, Piarco. This traffic disruption will take place from Friday 18th November, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. to Saturday 19th November 2022 at 4:00 p.m. This has become necessary to facilitate Bridge Reconstruction works.
Alternative Access Routes:
Motorists are kindly advised to utilize either Trincity Boulevard East OR Trincity Central Road as an alternative access to the Churchill Roosevelt Highway or the Eastern Main Road. Note: Only local traffic would be permitted within the work zone. Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Download Public Notice