The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption
between the Barataria Roundabout and the Priority Bus Route (Northbound Lane only). This is necessary in order to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works, which are expected to commence on Friday 11th March, 2022 and end on Sunday 13th March, 2022.
The hours of work are as follows:
Day Works: 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Night Works: 7:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
• Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
• Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
• Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
• Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
• Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued
Download Public Notice
cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the
Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.