The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Caroni Savannah Road from Washington Roundabout to Caroni Flyover on Wednesday 15th March, 2023. This is necessary to facilitate the collection of samples of the road pavement. The hours of work are 8:00 p.m. – 4:00a.m.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
Download Public Notice
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit at 638-2350.