TEMPORARY TRAFFIC DISRUPTION
Caroni South Bank Road [Road Works - Patching]
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Caroni South Bank Road, from St. Helena Junction to Washington Roundabout on Friday 16th July, 2021 during the hours of 7:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
This is necessary in order to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
▪ Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
▪ Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
▪ Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
▪ Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
▪ Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website (www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-
Download Public Notice