The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Churchill Roosevelt Highway (Westbound Lane), from Orange Grove Intersection to Macoya Intersection. This disruption will take place on Sunday 20th November, 2022. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works. The hours of work are as follows: 800 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052.
Download Public Notice