The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Cleaver Road, off the Eastern Main Road, Arima from Tuesday 18th October, 2022 to Tuesday 25th October, 2022. This has become necessary to facilitate road rehabilitation works. Hours of Work: 8:00AM to 5:00PM Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
Download Public Notice
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052.