The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Valencia Road, from the Valencia Junction to the 5 km mark heading east. This is necessary in order to facilitate Road Rehabilitation and Slope Stabilization works which will commence on Wednesday 13th February, 2019 between the hours of 8 AM to 4 PM.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website(www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350.
Download Public Notice