The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Cumuto Road from 100 Acres to Lewis Trace, Cumuto. This disruption will take place from Saturday 10th June, 2023 and is expected to be completed on Friday 23rd June, 2023.
This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works. The Hours of Work are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
Download Public Notice
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052.