The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Hamilton Street off Warren Street, St James.
This disruption will take place from Saturday 22nd July, 2023, and is expected to be completed on Tuesday 25th July, 2023. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works. Hours of Work: 9:00pm – 4:00am Alternative Route: Alternative access routes to be utilized are Tragarete Road Woodbrook. During the period, only local traffic is allowed within the work zone. Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website (www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052.
Download Public Notice
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.