The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Morne Coco Road - Package 2, from Westland Avenue to the Western Main Road, Diego Martin. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works.
The hours of work are as follows: 9:00PM to 4:00AM (Night Works): 9th to 10th February, 2023 7:00AM to 5:00PM (Day Works): 12th February, 2023
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website (www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052
Download Public Notice