The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption between the Barataria Roundabout to the Priority Bus Route Intersection (Inclusive of 10th Avenue, 6th Street and the Priority Bus Route East). The disruption will take place from Monday 4th April, 2022 to Monday 11th April, 2022. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
The hours of work are as follows:
7:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
• Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
• Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
• Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
• Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
• Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued
cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the
Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Download Public Notice