TEMPORARY TRAFFIC DISRUPTION
TOCO MAIN ROAD
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the general public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Toco Main Road, from the Intersection of Valencia and Toco Main Road to the Roundabout on the Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande. The disruption will take place from Friday 26th February, 2021 to Friday 5th March, 2021 from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
This has become necessary to facilitate road rehabilitation works.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Download Public Notice