The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary road closure along Todd’s Station Road between Stephen Trace and Sonylal Road. This is necessary in order to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works, which commenced on Monday 9th August, 2021 and is expected to be completed on Friday 27th August 2021 during the hours of 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
Motorists are kindly urged to utilize the Temporary Bye Pass Road via Stephen Trace and Sonylal Road.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Download Public Notice