The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption between the Eastern Main Road and Old Macoya Road (in the vicinity of the Old NP Gas Station). The disruption will take place from Friday 5th November 2021 at 8:00 p.m. to Monday 8th November 2021 at 5:00 am. This has become necessary to facilitate culvert construction and installation (concrete works).
The alternative route available is as follows:
- Priority Bus Route from Macoya intersection to Pasea Road
- Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Download Public Notice