The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be atemporary traffic disruption along the Valencia Main Road from the ValenciaJunction heading 200m eastbound from Wednesday 3rd April, 2019 to Thursday 11thApril, 2019 between the hours of 7PM to 5AM. This is necessary in order to facilitate road millingworks.
Motoristsare kindly asked to utilise Alexander Street from the Pillars (Intersection ofAlexander Street and the Eastern Main Road) to Church Street (Valencia Churchof the Nazarene) when traversing between the Valencia Main Road and the Easternmain Road.
Inlight of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observeall directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructionsfrom Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipmententering and exiting the site.
- Motorists should drive at areduced speed on approaching the work zone.
- Drive with caution on allmilled (possibly uneven) surfaces
TheMinistry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks thepublic for its cooperation. For furtherinformation, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website (www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350.
Download Public Notice