The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Wrightson Road (Westbound and Eastbound Lanes), Port of Spain from Monday 22nd August 2022 to Thursday 25th August 2022 between the hours 9:00PM to 4:00AM.
This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works.
- Westbound Lane: From the Ministry of Works and Transport Licensing Office to Ana Street.
- Eastbound Lane: From Ana Street to Ajax Street.
Alternative Route: Alternative access routes to be utilized include Edward Street and Henry Street via Broadway Intersection. During this period, only local traffic would be allowed within the work zone.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052.
Download Public Notice