The Licensing Division Mobile Unit forms part of the Ministry's transformation agenda to improve customer service and enhance business processes, with the introduction of new technology for increased accessibility to facilitate licensing transactions for residents in rural communities.
For our next stop, residents within the Ortoire, Mayaro, Rio Claro and Guayaguayare communities can now access selected licensing services via our Mobile Unit.
See you soon!
Location: Mayaro Civic Centre
Time: 8:30am to 2:00pm
26th January 2022
9th February 2022
23rd February 2022
9th March 2022
23rd March 2022
- Renewal of Drivers Permits
- Change of Address (Drivers Permits Only)
- Change of Name (Drivers Permits Only)
- Replacement of Lost Driver's Permits
- This service is ONLY available to persons residing within Ortoire, Mayaro, Rio Claro and Guayaguayare communities;
- LINX payments ONLY;
- A proof of address is required- (a utility bill- no older than 3 months)