How to Book an Online Licensing Appointment ?
The first step to Pre-book an Appointment is to click this link : https://licensingappointment.mowt.gov.tt/
TO CHANGE /AMEND AN APPOINTMENT
* Alternatively, the following hotline numbers 612-2700, 612-2710 and 612-2701 can be used
* In the event that you are unable to complete the online process, please seek the assistance of an immediate friend or relative to finalize the online booking.
* Provide a legitimate email address when making bookings. This is important because confirmation emails are sent to the email provided. Please ensure you check your email after booking the appointment to complete the process. Print the confirmation email for ease of reference.
* You are also required to provide personal information such as your Email Address| ID Card No. | Driver's Permit or Passport Number| Date of Birth to complete the process. Have the aforementioned documents in hand.
* Be guided by the Key: Green -Available time Slots | Yellow-Limited Time Slots | Pink -Booked Time-Slots & Grey-Blocked Time Slots
* Select the Service, Location, Date and Time respectively and record the data.
* Visit the website https://licensingappointment.mowt.gov.tt/ then on the top right select the Menu Item "My Appointment' and either select 'Cancel' or 'Change'
* Wear a mask: The “No Mask, No Service policy is in effect”.
*Please be reminded to bring along the required documents on the day of the appointment. You can access the requirements via this link : http://www.mowt.gov.tt/Divisions/Transport-Division/Services?fbclid=IwAR3e68KWTG6dWGBuIH6FPqsbdOl6voAa2xF0F4V3fRIBM2CNILtKbjp0WSw
* Licensing Offices are operating on an appointment basis only to facilitate adequate social distancing and crowd control measures for public safety.