Proof of Address

Proof of Address Documents Required To Access Licensing Services
  • The following utility bills are accepted Cable, Electricity, Water, and Internet* (*Only on premise internet bills are accepted.) * 
  • Physical and electronic copies (E-bills) of utility bills are accepted. However, E-bills must be printed and must have the official stamp from the issuing company.
  •  In the case of a private residence, a utility bill must accompany a Letter of Authorization/Confirmation of the residential address. The owner of the home must confirm the use of the address and state the relationship to the individual. A copy of a form of national identification of the owner of the residence must also accompany the letter. Handwritten letters of authorization/confirmation are acceptable for the required purpose. (To be completed ONLY if the Utility Bill is not in the Applicant’s Name.
  • In the case of a rental, a copy of the Lease/Rental Unit Agreement for the rental premises identified bearing the name of the applicant must be presented. If the utility bill or Lease/Rental Unit is not in the applicant’s name, a letter from the owner confirming the applicant’s residence and a copy of a form of national identification of the owner (National ID, Passport of Driver’s Permit) must be submitted. 
Note : Proof of address should be dated no more than three months from the date of application
​​To access the Public Notice, click here.