MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT
PROCUREMENT TENDER NOTICE
Tenderers are invited to submit a Tender Package for the Provision of Janitorial Services for the Ministry of Works and Transport inclusive of the following locations:
- MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT, HEAD OFFICE, 2-4 LONDON STREET, PORT OF SPAIN.
- MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT, TRANSPORT DIVISION, FREDERICK SETTLEMENT, CARONI.
- MARITIME SERVICES DIVISION, CLARENCE HOUSE, 127-129 DUKE STREET PORT OF SPAIN.
- MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT, SACKVILLE STREET, PORT OF SPAIN FOR:
- MAINTENANCE DIVISION
- COASTAL PROTECTION UNIT
- BRIDGES, LANDSLIP AND TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT UNIT (BLT)
Tender Documents may be requested during normal working hours from the Procurement Unit, Ministry of Works and Transport via electronic mail at: email@example.com or by contacting the Procurement Unit Level I, Ministry of Works and Transport, at telephone no: 625-1225 exts: 10185/10187.
- TRAFFIC WARDEN OFFICES LOCATED AT:
- #35 HENRY STREET, PORT OF SPAIN.
- RAILWAY ROAD AND CHAGUANAS MAIN ROAD.
- CENTRE CITY MALL, 1433 S.S ERIN ROAD, PENAL.
- 90 MAIN ROAD, POINT FORTIN.
- LP# 38-1, GOLCONDA CONNECTOR ROAD, SAN FERNANDO
- GUAICO WORKS COMPLEX, 45.5KM EASTERN MAIN ROAD, GUAICO
Prospective tenderers are advised to visit the Ministry’s website at: http://www.mowt.gov.tt or click here for details with respect to pre-tender meetings/site visits.
The contract will be awarded in accordance with the pre-defined evaluation criteria and scoring system outlined in the Tender Documents. The services to be provided will be governed by the terms and conditions outlined in the respective Tender Documents.
Tender Documents must be accompanied by the following:
- Valid Income Tax and Value Added Tax Clearance Certificates issued by the Board of Inland Revenue and dated not more than six (6) months prior to the closing date of the tender. (Applicable to local firms only).
- A Valid Certificate of Compliance issued in accordance with the National Insurance Act. (Applicable to local firms only).
It is to be noted that Tender Bids will be accepted from only Contractors registered on the Office of the Procurement Regulation (OPR), Procurement Depository.
Download Tender Notice
The original and one (1) copy of the Tender Document should be placed in one sealed envelope addressed to the Procurement Manager/Named Procurement Officer, Ministry of Works and Transport and clearly labelled on the outside:
“PROVISION OF JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT”
Envelopes must be deposited in the WHITE Tenders Box located on the Ground Floor of the Ministry of Works and Transport Head Office, 2-4 London Street, Port of Spain, 100623 not later than 1:00pm on Wednesday August 16th, 2023.
Tenders will be opened shortly thereafter at the Ministry’s Head Office. The opening will be conducted via Microsoft Teams, whereby tenderers or their authorized representatives are required to email a request at: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to login and view the tender opening.
Late tenders will not be considered in any circumstances.
The Ministry of Works and Transport, (MOWT) does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other tender and reserves the right to cancel the present notice in its entirety or even partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm in submitting their tender.
Failure to comply with any of these instructions or submit any mandatory documents will result in Tender Documents not being considered.
Prospective tenderers are advised that they can visit the website at http://www.mowt.gov.tt for published Tender Notices.
Named Procurement Officer
Ministry of Works and Transport