Officers are the most valuable asset of the Traffic Warden Division and we are continually seeking qualified candidates to help us grow and fulfil our objective to bring about safer roads in Trinidad and Tobago.
Do you have what it takes?
Requirements: (Traffic Warden I)
* Must be a national of Trinidad and Tobago
* Must be 18 years or older
* Possess 3 GCE or CXC O’Level passes; including English
* Possess a valid Trinidad and Tobago Drivers Permit
The Organization of Law Enforcement Policy (OLEP) of the Ministry of National Security is charged with the responsibility of recruiting, selecting and training Traffic Wardens.
The Recruitment Process:
* Vacancies are advertised in the Daily Newspapers
* Shortlisting of applicants
* Written Entrance Assessment is conducted (optional)
* Background Check
* Medical Examination
* Induction Training Programme
OLEP determines whether applicants meet the established criteria to satisfy the position applied for. Upon completion of the recruitment and selection process, OLEP releases recruits to the Ministry of Works and Transport to be considered for employment.