The Traffic Warden Division is responsible for executing the following:
- To issue fixed penalty notices (traffic tickets)
- To regulate traffic in designated locations
- To ensure compliance and enforcement of the Motor Vehicles and Road Traffic Act
- To promote Road Safety of all road users.
- To conduct traffic exercises on holidays such as Carnival, Easter and the Divali (Nagar Site).
- To collaborate with other entities such as;
- Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS)
- Licensing Authority
- Arrive Alive